ATTENTION!! Since all materials are delivered electronically, please allow emails from @labminutes.com on your spam filter in order to receive order confirmation and download instructions
1. All purchased files will be available for download for 90 days from the time the payment is approved with three downloads allowed per file.
2. The download link will be emailed to you after an approved payment. The links will also be available on your account profile under ‘My File’ and on the video pages themselves.
For video download, please review the followings before purchase.
1. All videos are available for online viewing free of charge. This paid download is a premium service for those who would like to view the videos locally on their computer without having an internet access.
2. The quality of the video download, both video and audio, is deemed to be equivalent or better than those available online.
3. The content of the video download are identical to those available online.
4. A single video download contains all of the parts, should the particular video have multiple parts (ie. part1, part 2 etc.) as those available online.
5. Since all videos can be viewed online in full before purchase (except for those being offered under advance viewing package), by accepting this agreement, you declare to be fully aware of the quality of our materials and no refund will be issued for this reason.
6. A single video purchase entitles you for one user private viewing. Any distribution, duplication, publication, or commercial use of purchased content are prohibited.
7. Refund will NOT be issued for those that fail to acknowledge information outlined above. Lab Minutes reserves the right to refuse a refund.
Digital Content License Agreement
All digital contents offered on this website are owned by Lab Minutes (herein known as the “Publisher”). No part of this document or the related files may be reproduced, modified, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher. Doing so violates copyright law and violators are subject to legal action.
Publisher grants those who make the original purchase a right to use of the digital content. It is the purchasers’ responsibilities to ensure that the contents are not shared with others who have not made a purchase. Another person who has not made a purchase is not entitled to, nor does he/she has any right to use the contents.
By completing the purchase, you understand and accept this agreement.